Although I have been living and working in Munich , Germany for over 5 years now (the name Toytown really quite does it justice) I am actually a true Bostonian with a equal mix of NYC and Berlin-area experience. I like to believe that I deliver expertise as a multifaceted Product Manager and ‘go-to’ for the digital and mobile product strategy. I have extensive experience in social media marketing and moving companies through digital. I enjoy the challenge in driving objectives of an organisation’s B2B/B2C digital initiatives and the associated business strategies. I think my peers would say I do a decent job at it!
- 16+ years of combined agency and client-side marketing and branding experience in Germany/New York/Boston with 10+ years of online experience. Specifically, strategic website management, project management and online marketing for ecommerce, professional services, luxury services, banking and finance.
- Solid knowledge of internet technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability, and their successful application to traditional marketing strategies.
- In depth experience in the execution of multi-layered campaigns using SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media to target specialized markets.
- Proven track record of resource optimization, leadership skills and exceeding corporate goals.
- Multilingual fluency in both English and German.
Skills// Product Management, Business Development Strategy, Mobile App Strategy, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Website Development, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, Sitecore Certified Marketer, Web Analytics, Multivariate Testing, Digital Body Language, Brand Creation, Rich Media and Video Marketing, Email Marketing
I live in the east of Munich with my amazing wife Steffi Kalil (check out her stuff) and two children. I enjoy collecting art (from friends and wherever), everything Bauhaus and dreams of his vintage jazz-guitar collection.