What’s the problem?
Trees are more important today than ever before. More than 10,000 products are reportedly made from trees. Through chemistry, the humble woodpile is yielding chemicals, plastics and fabrics that were beyond comprehension when an axe first felled a Texas tree.
Experience: A timeline or an accordion that expands to show more details about each role.
- Owner of $2M product program, delivering and successfully onboarding 120,000 users (10% of total) to a new product suite.
- Achieves $1M in annual cost savings by transitioning users to an updated content, learning, and engagement product suite.
- Integrates key data sets into tech stack, boosting analytics capabilities and guiding future strategies.
- Cultivates high-performing, cross-disciplinary teams, focusing on talent development and growth.
- Executes product ideas from concept to market, leveraging stakeholder management skills to instill a strong product culture.