Here are our top five tips on using linguistics to maximise your search listings:
1. Develop the right search engine presence and deploy the right language in your content
2. Understand how your customers communicate through the web, what their information needs are and how they want to engage with you
3. Use the right language – human language, not sales and marketing speak
4. Make your content useful: answer questions and provide access
5. Learn how to harness the adaptive power of language.
If you want to know what terms search engine find in your website you can follow the link below. Here are the extracted and targeted terms from jefkalil.com:
Extracted Terms and Phrases
This link below is to a tool that analyzes the content of a given page and extracts the terms that appear to be targeted at search engines. It applies certain weights to HTML elements and other on-page factors to determine what it thinks is a targeted term. Good luck, and always feel free to contact me directly for help.