In a recent post I discussed Punctuation and Symbols for B2B, now let’s take a look how the use of question marks and exclamation points impacts B2C click levels.
- B2C posts on LinkedIn generate 45% fewer clicks if they include a question mark.
- B2C tweets generate 52% fewer clicks if they include a question mark.
- B2C Twitter users tend to prefer less emotion (no exclamation marks please).
- This is very exciting!!! B2C posts on LinkedIn generate 27% more clicks if they include an exclamation mark
@Hashtags and Numbers
- B2C messages on LinkedIn generate 20% fewer clicks if they include #hashtag
- B2C messages on Twitter generate 82% fewer clicks if they include a #hashtag.
- Using numbers in LinkedIn B2C content has no real impact on click rates.
- When sharing content via Twitter, including a number generates 3.5% more clicks for B2C content.