Best Practices Timing of Social Shares
Needless to say timing is important, too. Of course you should be reading your weekly results and testing, testing, testing, because the best time of the day to post content varies by business type and social channel. Here are some best-practice starting points for B2B and B2C that you can begin with.
Posting Content B2C
- Twitter: B2C tweets are more effective from noon to 2 PM.
- Facebook: B2C posts are most effective round the noon hour, and in the early afternoon, roughly 1 PM to 4 PM.
- LinkedIn: B2C content is most effective around lunch time.
Posting Content B2B
- Twitter: B2B tweets tend to be most effective from 10 AM to 11 AM.
- Facebook: B2B posts tend to generate interest around 11 AM.
- LinkedIn: B2B content shared on LinkedIn is most effective in the morning, from 9 AM to 11 AM.